国内精品一线二线三线黄_麻豆精选果冻传媒1.0.2_一二三四6免费高清观看视频_初恋这件小事在线观看_天堂W官方_久久黄色网址_天地人间在线观看免费高清_久草视频资源在线_欧美美女视频_国产乱码人妻一区二区三区_99热久久这里只有精品_2019年国产三级_女人当官第一部_特级婬片日本高清完整视频_丝瓜草莓向日葵草莓18岁在线观看免费版_国产亚洲精品久久7788_丝袜美腿小色网_中文字幕乱码熟妇五十中出_亚洲AV嫩草AV极品A片_插插网站


7x12翻譯服務熱線
400 867 2009
經典案例
當前位置: >> 經典案例 >> 翻譯知識
《都挺好》蘇家人23句經典臺詞中英對照翻譯
時 間:2019-04-01 09:55:25   杭州中譯翻譯有限公司·杭州濱江翻譯公司·專業翻譯機構


杭州中譯翻譯公司.jpg

蘇大強:

這事兒我管不了啊。

It’s out of my control.

我要喝手磨咖啡。

I want hand-grinding coffee.

這事兒怎么能怪我呢?

How can you blame this on me?

我不喝,我不吃,我就要錢。錢回不來我也不想活了。

I won’t drink. I won’t eat. I just want money. I won’t live if I can’t have my money back.

蘇明哲,你快點回來!

Su Mingzhe, come back quickly!

你見過明玉嗎?我女兒,十五歲了,長得這么高。你長得可像她了。

Have you ever met Mingyu? She’s my daughter, and age fifteen. This tall. You look just like her.

蘇明哲:

真是讓我太不省心了。

So much to worry about.

真的是太讓我失望了。

It really let me down.

我這個當大哥的能不管嗎?

How can I ignore this as the eldest brother?

我是蘇家的老大啊,我這個當兒子的盡點孝心怎么了。

I’m the eldest son in this family. What’s wrong with me being filial?

蘇明成:

不就是有倆臭錢兒嗎?

What’s the big deal with your filthy money?

誰啃老了,他們給我們錢的時候,他們也是開心的、是快樂的,這家庭的帳,本來就是一筆非常難算的糊涂賬。

Who lives off parents? They’re more than happy to give us money. It’s tricky to keep clear accounts in this family.

今夜你無眠,爸。

There’s no way you can sleep tonight, dad.

你一個人住三室一廳干嘛,你跑步嗎?我媽走了以后你變得太狂野了我覺得。

Why do you need to live in a three-bedroom apartment? You want to run in it? I think you’ve gone too far after my mom left.

說誰老東西呢你,我爸比你水靈多了。

How dare you call him the old man? My dad’s way younger than you. 

你說他天天跟咱倆吹,說他在圖書館里看了很多書,他看什么書了?我就懷疑,他一直看的都是武俠,進攻性這么強。

He brags to us every day, saying he read books in the library. What did he read exactly? I bet he’s been reading Kungfu novels. That’s why he’s so aggressive.

那她圖你什么啊?圖你歲數大、圖你不洗澡?圖的就是兩年以后你人沒了,房子歸她。

What does she want from you? That you’re old? That you don’t shower? No, she wants to marry you only because you’ll be gone soon, and the house will be hers.

家里已經有兩個光棍,不能再多了,不然就全軍覆滅了。

We’ve got two wifeless men in our family. We can’t have one more, or it will be such a tragedy.

蘇明玉:

我姓仙,叫我仙女就好了。

My family name is Fairy. Just call me Lady Fairy.

我讓你生我了嗎?你把我生下來你就要負責,不是光圖快活。

Do I ask you to have me? Since you have brought me to this world, you need to take the responsibility, instead of just seeking pleasure.

對我來說,錢可比男朋友更能給我安全感。

For me, money gives me more security than a boyfriend.

我們家事情跟你有什么關系,你管得著嗎你?

What do our family affairs have to do with you? You don’t even have a say.

爸,雖然媽走了,您也病了,大哥二哥也回不來,但我真覺得,這是我過得最幸福的一個春節。

Dad, mom’s gone, you’re in bed, and my two brothers can’t come back, but I do think it’s the happiest Spring Festival I’ve ever had.





  0571-88272987   88272986
杭州翻譯公司,杭州翻譯公司哪個好,杭州翻譯公司收費標準
浙公網安備 33010802003197號  浙ICP備15039916號
     
主站蜘蛛池模板: 礼泉县| 顺平县| 玉环县| 南汇区| 兴城市| 布尔津县| 凤庆县| 武汉市| 清河县| 通海县| 上虞市| 西宁市| 鱼台县| 西乌珠穆沁旗| 安阳县| 探索| 会东县| 西丰县| 宁陕县| 富裕县| 昭平县| 扶余县| 儋州市| 吴桥县| 焦作市| 玛曲县| 海林市| 清新县| 银川市| 颍上县| 陆川县| 观塘区| 扎兰屯市| 蓝山县| 卓尼县| 正蓝旗| 新郑市| 雷波县| 朝阳区| 长海县| 蒙城县|